Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Penumbra Penumbra

Near everyone walked in single file lines today.

There is such a thing as walking traffic, which caused me to get out of the way and get into the snow.

Army crawling between the mounds of snow came to mind as a means of travel.

I was carrying a poster tube today and I was hoping that someone else was so we could having a jousting match but nothing that fun seems to happen anymore. I am looking for fun, anywhere, wholesome fun. I don't want fun that comes of drinking or fucking right now, just something wholesome.

My roommate's mother just called me. I am not sure how she got my number. She gave me important information and I have to hold onto it until my roommate wakes up. You could call it a burden but I am just a messenger, always and forever.

Perhaps I will start chronicling my days more frequently.

1 comment:

  1. i miss good wholesome fun with you..... thats the only fun i like to have these days.

    ReplyDelete