Sunday, January 31, 2010

Would You Still Think I Was Cute if I Had Butt Dimples?

I just learned the other day that bartenders can drink on the job.

Today, I was thinking being a stow-away in someone's truck bed would be a fun adventure but then got really disheartened when I realized what if I only ended up a few blocks over.

I can't stop farting. It's not even funny anymore.

The other day I planned to jump off the bus and yell surprise to someone in line near where I planned to exit. No one was standing there but I yelled surprised anyway and surprised myself. High five to me.

I'm not accomplishing much. I can only offer snapshots.

Right now I am dressed like a bro. It feels comfortable. I want to play basketball.

Everyone's house is very different in very special ways. I like the arrangements.

I just farted again, I'm done with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment