Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Knuckles of glue

Cold pita bread reminds me of funerals and wakes.

I read today that "Loneliness is solitude with a problem." I am somewhere between these states.

Today, the Thai women behind the counter at Thai Spoon (which I generally admonish for lackluster food, in my head that is) giggled when I said, "Table for one please, for here," shocked to not hear me say, "To go."

Everything smells aquarium today.

A lonely New York that I am not apart of.

Yesterday I was violent and hurt nothing.

I should really not engage in arguments with children.

There is a farm that I plan to live on in Oregon.

I am reading poetry on Saturday for the the first time in a long time. I fear it could be a walk-off the stage kind of moment.

The pita bread that that has been reminding me of funerals and wakes I accidentally picked up from a concert last night thinking it was trash. Given that I am living off of change, this was a great find. Maybe that person left it there for me. Maybe they are wasteful.

Prestigious pre-school. That is the best thing I have heard all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment