Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wool Socks Aren't Keeping My Shit Warm

Academic papers seem to never serve their purpose to heighten secondary education. They only allow you to write sentences like the previous one and feel justified about being an asshole.

Sleeping in bed next to a girl is stressful. I find I lose sleep when this happens.

I used the term "indie" probably about 50 times in that academic paper I was talking about and I'm not happy about it. The paper is done. I have not revised it. I may not revise it.

When I went into the bathroom last night I did not feel safe for once.

I woke up to the sound of fucking. I was not fucking. I think I killed my libido long before I decided not to take medication that would kill my libido.

The only reason I am writing this way today is because I just finished that paper, I'm tired as fuck, I'm not hung over anymore but had enough liquor to make me feel depressed. Woe is woe is woe but woe is not ME.

Maybe I will have some time this week to write the things I have been wanting to write which I am still unaware of. I lost my third notebook this month last night so I will have to start from scratch and fucking deal with it. Letting go is nice. I wish there were a few more people I could let go of.

I don't think I will be going to Israel in the spring. Denver instead.

1 comment: