Monday, May 18, 2009

Back To Camp


For most of you who know and those who don't I will be working at a summer camp in the lovely town that I know nothing about, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. I am leaving June 8th and will be there until August 10th. Being that I will be disconnected from my Peterborough friends, Chicago friends, Miscellaneous friends and family I want you all to have a way to connect with me (especially those who plan to visit me in Oconomowoc. I'm going to get really tired of spelling that).So here is my address for those of you letter writing folk:


Zachary Green-Tiferet (this is the unit I work in at camp)

Olin-Sang Ruby Union Institute

600 Lac La Belle DriveOconomowoc, WI, 53066


For those of you who are inclined to call or need to call me, I doubt I will have cell phone service in the woods even though I have been recently informed that there is in fact service. So hit me up at:

(262)-567-6277 (apparently you have to leave a message as this is the office phone and they will forward it to me via mail. In other words, I will probably call you if I need to call you). Or try my cell: (603)-721-2112


Lastly, if all else fails e-mail me at:


zachary.green@loop.colum.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment